الجمعة، 29 نوفمبر 2013

Changing happiness



In the name of God the Merciful






And we use ... and has a prayer and peace for all senders ... It followed the truth until the Day of Judgment
Explain to me my chest employer ...... pleased me ....... warrants and the solution of the node to Sani to understand  the Say
Lord, grant me judgment and parenteral righteous .... Mark me the tongue of truth in others. ... And make me one of the heirs of paradise
Lord ...... grant us good in this world ........ good and in the Hereafter ............ and torment of the Fire
Respond Lord



I hope that both men and women and young men and women , young and old okay .. Our 

article today is ....



Our article today ............................. change


"God does not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves .. "

To come out of death into life ...... to learn that you are still alive .......
To learn that you are still here in this life did not move to the afterlife ..
Still beating heart ... and enter the same and climb ... and the spirit of runs in the body ..
If
Do not die .... I'm still alive

Of happiness and material and moral means ..... in this gift to you







That God Almighty will come with new ......... respectively.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق