الثلاثاء، 5 نوفمبر 2013

FOR Y ALL



My sons and daughters .. My brothers and sisters .. My fathers , mothers

For  you   all  
 

I begin with the permission of Allah


To do my best to provide the happy nor worse .. what benefit you it does not matter ... what relieves your pain .. and happy days ... and achieve your dreams ... young and older .. men and women ... Girls and boys .... Boys and girls,
I could afford it .... Saying good ... and good advice ... And beneficial knowledge ... and guidance to all means scientific, intellectual and tangible physical or spiritual ... to give priority to human happiness on the unhappiness and misery and pain,


And that my life experiences and cultures in many walks of life .. philosophical , scientific and social , behavioral and economic , civil and military , media and process ... And who Ladeit from the time and effort to understand and received the correct science and jurisprudence what God has revealed in high gel .... , .
Honor your cooperation and your valuable
May God help us and bestow success to live and achieve happiness of this life
Respond Lord ...

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق