السبت، 16 نوفمبر 2013

what is love


In the name of God the Merciful

And we use ... and has a prayer and peace for all senders ... It followed the truth until the Day of Judgment
Explain to me my chest employer ...... pleased me ....... warrants and the solution of the node to to understand m the Say
Lord, grant me judgment and parenteral righteous .... Mark me the tongue of truth in others. ... And make me one of the heirs of paradise
Lord ......give us good in this world ........ good and in the Hereafter ............ and torment of the Fire
Respond Lord
I hope that both men and women and young men and women , young and old okay .. Our article today is ....

Love

Did you know or love the life ............... fact more people did not know ...... continued with me and you will know the truth Macol you .... From my experience and my studies for various religious and human sciences . ..


May Ansdm other when ........ knows that the main causes of the components of happiness at the same time ..... it is the same ..... love is the hidden reason for the aches and pains sentiment which is called miserable ..... . and that this love behind every calamity anyone man or woman ........ a kid or a young baby ..... or a girl. that what has come long relationship many past and present, to be called romantic .... they did not know .. . , God willing .... we will dive to extract pearls of love and 

make it visible for all generations ... men and women ...

Of happiness and material and moral means ..... in this gift to you





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق